Looking for feature requests...

W5DJT created the topic: Looking for feature requests...

9 months 2 weeks ago

For the next release of Award Tracker, 2.2.3, I have been working on adding two more ARRL awards. Currently I have added the WAS Triple play and Fred Fish Memorial Award. Are there any more suggestions for awards to be added to the next release of Award Tracker before I compile and release it?

Thank you for your input.

W5DJT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KI5LR replied the topic: Looking for feature requests...

2 weeks 3 days ago

Would like to see the CW WAZ added. I am 4 zones away and they have been active in the last week. I could get lucky.

W5DJT replied the topic: Looking for feature requests...

1 week 4 days ago

Hello Gary,

I have it added to the list. I'll try to get it in the next release.

KI5LR replied the topic: Looking for feature requests...

1 week 4 days ago

I just discovered with the status in the N3FJP software that I have LoTW conformation for Worked All Continents. That would be another good one to track.

I really appreciate you tracker software. I will have to look for the "support" section to throw some cookies your way for the great job you are doing. Lot of good logging packages with the focus on contesting and digital logging. Not much development on the awards paperwork side. Your software has put the fun back into the chase for wall paper!!!!

DE KI5LR

1 week 19 hours ago

WAC is one of the ARRL awards in Award Tracker. Select ARRL -> Worked all Continents.

6 days 12 hours ago

I really appreciate you tracker software. I will have to look for the "support" section to throw some cookies your way for the great job you are doing. Lot of good logging packages with the focus on contesting and digital logging. Not much development on the awards paperwork side. Your software has put the fun back into the chase for wall paper!!!!

Thank you Gary,

I appreciate the kind words. The reason Award Tracker exists is because almost all applications focus on the data collection part of logging and while some of them have award / endorsement tracking most of them are limited. With Award Tracker, I tried to increase the number of organizations and awards that get processed.

Any requests for new organizations and awards will be considered for addition. If you see anything that is missing that you think needs added please feel free to request it.

David
W5DJT

Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by W5DJT.

Copyright © 2017 Amateur Radio Station W5DJT. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.